An equipment bonus is the advantage given to the player by wielding or wearing different equipable items. Wearing a stronger piece of armor grants a greater defense bonus, while wielding a more powerful weapon results in a higher attack bonus.
- Weapon is a stat needed to do damage to an opponent. It is sometimes called Attack, though not in the game.
- Armor is a stat that protects you from damage. It is also called Defense in magic spells.
- Special bonuses include the unlocking of abilities, as with Black Masks or Player Hats.
- Conditional bonuses depend on the kind of weapon you are using.
- ↑ Strength spells are not to be confused with Strength Potions, which are not equipable and improve hitpoints, rather than Weapon or Armor.